Aug 31, 2016

{HAPPY BIRTHDAY} with MFT

I've been busy making cards and random paper crafts for an upcoming craft fair, but I've been missing a few great card challenges lately, so I got crafty today using the newest sketch challenge from {MY FAVORITE THINGS}...


I was aiming for a masculine card, but I couldn't resist adding some die-cut paper scallops.... dudes like scallops, right?  :)

I used the "Happy Everything" stamp set, "Label Maker" sentiments set, scallop border die-namics, a button, and twine, all from My Favorite Things.  I stamped the Happy sentiment in red ink and used a white gel ink pen around the border to make it stand out a bit. I think it looks pretty cool!


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose


1 comment:

Keeway Tsao said...

So cute! The scallop sides such an adorable addition to the striped patterns. The card screams happiness! Love it.