Sep 6, 2016

{FOR YOU, FRIEND}

I've got another card to share today, using the current sketch from Reverse Confetti's challenge:


I went with a more masculine theme this time, since I needed a birthday card for a dude and I never seem to have one at the ready.  I love this "Sammy Squirrel" stamp from Reverse Confetti, he helps to make the cutest cards that are perfect for Fall.

I stamped him onto a die-cute watercolor paper tag and watercolored him with Distress Ink markers, water, and a paintbrush. I added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen and a bit of sparkle with a Wink of Stella clear glitter brush.


I finished the card with some random papers from my stash, some old plaid paper ribbon, a few flat back sparkly enamel dots, and some twine.

I used the following products from Reverse Confetti:


...and I'm linking up to these fun challenges:

{MARKER POP} - #103 Watercolor
{REVERSE CONFETTI} - #40 SFYTT


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so cute!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so adorable

Holly Endress said...

Thanks for joining us at MarkerPop.. This is so pretty. I love the colors you used.