Sep 5, 2016

{FRIENDS 'TIL THE END}

Today's card was made with a few different challenges in mind.
I grabbed my most-loved stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti and got to work!

I die-cut a watercolor paper panel and inked up the adorable monkey and kitty stamps.  I stamped the kitty first, then masked it off before stamping the monkey, so it would look like he was slightly behind her, and holding onto her tail, too!  I stamped the sentiment directly onto the top of the panel.


I wanted them to show up as blotches of color, rather than detailed images, so I used my watercolor markers to add some blotchy, watery color swatches right over the top of them. I added some extra highlights with black and white ink pens.

I stamped the leaf onto the background cardstock with clear VersaMark ink and added some white dot highlights.



I'm playing along with the following challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Anything Goes
{REVERSE CONFETTI} - SFYTT #40
{CURTAIN CALL} - Candy Apple


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Wonderful take on the sketch and inspiration photo!

Teresa Kline said...

super cute card, luv the mix of patterns and embellies...FAB! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Diane Jaquay said...

Awww, how sweet is this?!! I think I need to follow your blog, you are TALENTED :)