Sep 14, 2016

{I Adore You}



How gorgeous is this stamp set?!
It's called "LOVE YOU. MEAN IT." by {CONCORD & 9TH} and I fell in love with it the second I saw it.  It has so many different elements that can be used in so many different ways.  You'll be seeing it a lot from me!

I used it today to make another birthday card.


I stamped the main panel images with all of my tiny cubes of Dye Ink from {PAPERTREY INK}... which are a fantastic way to try all of the colors before purchasing the whole pads.  I've had my little ink cubes for quite a while now, and they are still very inky and vibrant.

I inked the sentiment in Summer Sunrise ink, then lightly went around the edges with Raspberry Fizz ink to create a two-color image.  I added a few white dot highlights with a gel ink pen.


I finished off my card front by using an EK Success scallop border punch, and tied a bit of MFT Hemp Cord around the panel before adhering it to the card base with dimensional adhesive.


I'm linking up to the following challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP WEDNESDAY} - Clean And Simple
{WHERE CREATIVITY MEETS C9} - Celebration (birthday)

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

5 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Annie Rose your card is as pretty as can be! I love the wreath you created and your ombre sentiment looks fantastic! Thank you for playing along with us over at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Lindsey said...

Annie, I adore this! My goodness this card is so pretty. I love the floral clusters you created on your wreath...the little dot details are so fantastic. And your multi-inked sentiment is the perfect creative touch. I absolutely want to CASE this beauty. :) Thanks so much for joining us for our first WCMC9 Challenge!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so pretty, Annie! The scalloped border is perfect with your lovely wreath, so delicate and sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Andie Miller said...

Oh my, I adore this card! Great CAS design. So glad to have found you through Simon Says Stamp's challenge.

Emily Midgett said...

Another beautiful project, Annie. The colors work so perfectly together, and that little lacy border is just right for the shabby chic feel of your wreath. Thanks so much for playing along over at Where Creativity Meets C9!!