Sep 15, 2016

{Love You} with Paper Smooches

I was organizing some of my crafty mess and found my long-lost colored pencils (among other cool things I forgot I had... heh) and I decided to do some quick and simple coloring on my card:


I just used the pencils as-is, no special blending, just quick and simple and fun.  I used the "Best Buds" stamp and matching die sets from {PAPER SMOOCHES}, along with the cool stand alone "Loopy Leaf" die.  I stamped the images onto some heavyweight white cardstock, colored them, then die cut them out. There is a bit of light pink around the banner, but it didn't want to show itself in the photos.

I created my own textured cardstock lined background with my score board and bone folder for a little extra dimension.  I finished it off with some white enamel dots.


I'm linking up to the following challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP WEDNESDAY} - Clean And Simple
{PAPER SMOOCHES} - Sept Anything Goes

Thank you for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

1 comment:

Gayatri said...

Beautiful colours and layering. Perfect CAS card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Clean and Simple Challenge. Gayatri xx