Sep 8, 2016

{SMILE} with Winky Bean

Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for my niece:


It features a bunch of crafty items that are now retired, but may still be found in some shops online.  I don't care how old a product is, if I love it, I'll use it forever!

The main stamp image is from a clear stamp set called "WINKY BEAN" by The Greeting Farm.  I've stamped her onto a die-cut watercolor paper oval and lightly painted her with Zig Clean Color watercolor brushes, water, and a paintbrush.  I added some highlights with a white ink gel pen.


The retired dies I've used are the Polaroid Strip and Delicate Words, both from The Greeting Farm, as well as the Notebook Edge Die-namics from My Favorite Things.


I finished it off with some matching flowers from I Am Roses and a few black enamel dots.


I'm linking up the following fun challenges:

{THE GREETING FARM} - Office Supplies
{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Stamp It
{MARKER POP} - Watercolor


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

So fun!! I love the colors!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!!

Vickie Z said...

Fun image and coloring is great! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

Virginia Lu said...

ADORE everything about this card! the coloring is superb and the layering is pleasing to the eyes! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Stamp It” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Holly Endress said...

Super Cute.. I love the fun colors you used for the Hair. Thanks for joining us at markerPop!