Sep 3, 2016

{SWEETEST THINGS}

I recently inked up another new-to-me stamp by Mo Manning for Penny Black.  Her name is "Cherry" and she is adorable!


Just look at her little giggle as she stuffs her face with delicious cherries!
And, she's definitely dressed for the occasion. 


I stamped her onto a die-cut watercolor paper panel and colored her with Distress Ink markers, water, and a paintbrush.  I added some highlights and polka-dots with a white ink gel pen.


All of the flowers and stamens are from I Am Roses.  The sentiment and tag shape are from My Favorite Things.  I created my own matching seam binding ribbon, sprayed with pink, red, and green Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist sprays.  I also created a layered paper set of cherries from red cardstock.  The finished product is a large tag to hang on a gift bag to act as decor and a card, all in one!


I'm linking up to the following challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP} - Anything Goes
{I AM ROSES} - August Challenge

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Fantastic!!! This is sooooo cute! Great coloring job, and I love the flower arrangement! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!

Alexandra♥ said...

Hello Annie! What a fabulous card! I like Mo's stamps and you succeeded to create a true beauty here, love the colors and the design. Thank you for linking your card to our monthly challenge at the I Am Roses.

Alexandra,
DT

Greta said...

Beautiful layers & wonderfully colored! So glad you joined us at PBSC!

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for sharing you wonderful inspiration with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

What a sweet little girl image!

♥ Sue Kment