Sep 17, 2016

{To Think Of You Is To Smile}

This is such a cute sentiment from the "Love You. Mean It." stamp set by Concord & 9th.  It can be used for so many different occasions.


I've got supplies from a bunch of different companies on my card today!  The dies are from My Favorite Things and C.C. Designs, the papers and inks are from Papertrey Ink, the sentiment is from Concord & 9th, and the splattered Glimmer Mist is from Tattered Angels.

I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder to get it to really pop on the gray cardstock.


The colors I used are from the current {Color Throwdown} challenge of peach, aqua, and gray.  No matter what I do, this aqua colored cardstock just doesn't photograph well... but it really is more aqua than green!  The Melon Berry paper is also more peachy than orange, but my camera hates it, apparently. Heh. 


I'm linking up the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely card and a great way to highlight the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

Vickie Z said...

Great design...love that sentiment!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

Karren said...

What a gorgeous card! And such a fabulous sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.