Oct 26, 2016

{BOO!}

I've got one last Halloween card to share today:


This adorable little "Cheshire Bean" stamp (an older limited edition) from The Greeting Farm is one of my favorite stamps that was released back when I was on the TGF design team.  Her little cat ears, tiny cat fangs, and the way she's holding up her 'paws' is just too cute!


I stamped the image onto a die cut watercolor paper panel with VersaMark ink, added white embossing powder, and heat embossed it.  I watercolored the image with Distress Ink Markers, water, and a paintbrush.

I colored her with different shades of brown for an old, sepia look... like a spooky old photo. I found some cute sparkly designer paper in matching Autumn colors, added some die-cut leaves, a button and twine, and a heat embossed BOO sentiment.


I'm linking up to the following challenges:

{THE GREETING FARM} - October Spooky Fun

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Totally darling!!! Love the Fall colors!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!!

Barbara Schiassi said...

Absolutely love the neutral colors you've used! It's fantastic! The whole design is perfect!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

Gayatri said...

That's a gorgeous card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx