Oct 10, 2016

{Celebrate October}

I had some fun with heat embossing and watercoloring on my card today:


I used traditional Halloween colors in a non-traditional way on my quick and quirky card.  It definitely has the feel of Halloween and October, without being spooky.  I die cut a panel from watercolor paper and stamped the floral image on it with VersaMark ink.  I then applied the white embossing powder and heat embossed it.  I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush watercolor markers to apply color to the flowers and stems, and eventually around the images in black.

I flicked on some black glimmer mist spray and made some dots with a white ink gel pen.  I also added some hand-drawn doodles with a black pen.


The background papers are from a DoCrafts Gorjuss 6x6 paper pack .  The sentiment stickers are from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Seasonal Chitchat Sticker set.


I'm linking up to the following challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP WEDNESDAY} - Halloween Color Inspiration

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

2 comments:

Barbara Schiassi said...

I love your card ! It's beautiful and original!love your coloring too!thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

Gayatri said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Halloween Inspiration challenge. Gayatri xx