Oct 10, 2016

{For You, Friend}

This cute puppy card was made with a sketch and color challenge in mind:


I used my favorite stamp from Reverse Confetti's "Puppy Love" stamp set.  I stamped him onto watercolor paper using brown ink and colored him with Zig Clean Color Real Brush watercolor markers. I then die-cut him out with the coordinating die for this stamp set. I stamped the sentiment in the same brown ink to tie all of the colors together.  I added a few tiny wooden stars from my stash to finish it off.



I'm linking up to these challenges:

{REVERSE CONFETTI} - October SFYTT #41


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

3 comments:

Broni said...

This is utterly adorable! Love that sweet little puppy! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Vickie Z said...

Cute card! Love that sweet dog! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

~amy~ said...

Oh so adorable! Love your take on the sketch!