Oct 27, 2016

{Like A Sister}


The birthday card I'm sharing today was made for the {WHERE CREATIVITY MEETS C9} challenge blog for Concord & 9th.  The current challenge is 'Watercolor'.

The best part is that this card was made for MY ACTUAL SISTER!  Haha :)


I used the "Sophisticated Script" stamp set and a pen (to fill in any stamping mistake spaces) to make my sentiment.  I stamped it in black Archival Ink so it wouldn't smear when I applied the watercolors.  I also added a few floral stamps from the "Love You. Mean It." stamp set.

I used some of my favorite bright colors of Zig Clean Color Real Brush watercolor markers and water to smoosh the color around the card panel.


I backed the panel onto black cardstock, added a few iridescent sequins and a touch of glitter pen, then backed the whole thing onto a standard A2 sized white cardstock base.


It's simple and pretty... and I left the inside blank so she can pay it forward to a friend who isn't her actual sister, like I am.  Heh.



Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

2 comments:

Kreative Kymona said...

Hey Annie!! Super cute and awesome. I love that you created your own sentiment. Your watercolors are amazing. Nicely done. Thanks for playing along with the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge.

Emily Midgett said...

So very, very pretty! Pink and purple together make my eyes turn into hearts. Ha! Love your sentiment too! Thanks for playing along with us over at Where Creativity Meets C9! :)