Oct 6, 2016

{You're A Blessing To Me}

When I sat at my desk today, I was determined to make a card without a colored image.  It's not something I do often, since I love to color, but I wanted to make an Autumn/pumpkin card using only dies, and this is what I came up with:


All of the dies I used are from My Favorite Things.  I cut three stitched ovals from light orange card stock to create the pumpkin.  I used the tail/backing die from the little bow duo as the pumpkin stem, cut from kraft.  I added a bright green bow that was embossed with a polka dot embossing folder (because all pumpkins needs bows, right?) and I added a dark green vine swirl cut from the small flourish die.


I used dies from a few the Blueprints 13 Die-Namics set, along with a circle from the Pinking Edge Circle Stax Die-Namics.  I stamped the sentiment onto a navy blue stitched label piece and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I finished off the pumpkin with a few dark orange enamel dots.


I'm linking up the following challenges:

{MFT CARD CHALLENGES} - sketch 301


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

4 comments:

Broni said...

Love how you used all the dies to create your fall scene! Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Redhead said...

This is so clever, and colorful, too. Nicely done!

Kathy Straw said...

I love how you made the pumpkin. Your whole card is a clever use of dies.

Teresa Kline said...

hello annie! super cute card, luv the die cut shapes and sweet sentiment! I also adore your blog header...very sweet! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*