Nov 29, 2016

{I Happen To ADORE You}


This was a fun card to make!  I started by die-cutting a panel from white watercolor cardstock, then I stamped images from Concord & 9th's "WILDFLOWERS" stamp set in VersaMark ink, heat embossed them with white embossing powder, then watercolored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.

Once dry, I spritzed the panel with some yellow and gold shimmery Glimmer Mist sprays and patted it off with a paper towel so it wasn't too dark. This did smear some of the watercoloring, but it just added to the effect and looked pretty cool!


Once the panel was dry, I stamped a small heart and the sentiment from Concord & 9th's "LOVE YOU. MEAN IT." stamp set in VersaMark ink and heat embossed them in gold embossing powder, to make sure they stood out and had lots of shine!


I'm linking up to the following challenges:

{WHERE CREATIVITY MEETS C9} - #3 Sparkle and Shine
{MARKER POP} - #109 Color Challenge



Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Annie, this is fabulous! The glitter, the sprays, the watercolor, the embossing...all awesome separately but make for a completely "wow!" card when put together. I'm so glad you joined us for our Sparkle &Shine Challenge at Where Creativity Meets C9.

maria f. said...

Love all that shimmer (and those sweet golden hearts) on your card!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh! This is so pretty. Absolutely amazing. Thanks for joining us over at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Jessica Pascarella said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the MarkerPOP challenge!