Nov 21, 2016

{THANK EWE}

A quick card share today to play along with a couple THANKFUL challenges.

I created my background by stamping the little sheep (or ewe, if you will) from Lawn Fawn's "Critters On The Farm" stamp set multiple times onto kraft cardstock. I then colored in the wool with a Copic marker and added some white gel ink dots and outline highlights to make them pop a bit.


I stamped the sentiment using Lawn Fawn's "Quinn's ABC's" onto vellum paper using VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I used the same Copic marker to color in the spaces of the alphas, on the reverse side, so they would wouldn't fade into the background.  I adhered the vellum strips on an angle and placed it onto a card base, and that's that!

I'm playing along in these fun challenges:

{LAWNSCAPING} - Thanks
{MARKER POP} - Give Thanks

 

THANK EWE for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

2 comments:

Kim Ross said...

OMG, this might be the cutest card ever! I love sheepies. So cute! Love the colors you chose and the way you outlined them in white to make them pop. :)

Holly Endress said...

I love this.. That white really pop! Thanks for joining us at Markerpop!