Nov 17, 2016

{THANKS}


A quick Autumn/Thanksgiving card for you today!

These cute foxes are from the My Favorite Things 'Forest Friends' stamp set, I stamped them onto watercolor paper and painted them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush watercolor markers, water, and a paintbrush.  I used the MFT Blueprints 27 dies to create the rest of the card.  I blended some Distress Ink to create the orange/yellow background in the die-cut pieces. I added some orange sparkly enamel dots and some white ink gel pen dots to finish it off.


I'm playing along with the following challenges:

{MARKER POP} - #108 Give Thanks

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

2 comments:

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your fun and beautiful card! The image is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Holly Endress said...

Another Gorgeous Card Annie.. I love how vibrant the colors are!