Dec 16, 2016

{A Cheeky Li'l Christmas GIFT BAG}



Oh, this monkey... I love him.

This stamp set is "Monkey Business" from Reverse Confetti and I love how it can be used for any holiday or celebration that calls for a cheeky little monkey on a pile of presents! 



I stamped the images in Memento black ink and colored them with Copic markers and added a few highlights with a white ink pen. I then cut them out using the coordinating Confetti Cuts dies.


I added a couple of die-cut snowflakes (with button centers) to make this more of a Christmas/Winter card, but without them, it could be an anytime card... I love these reds, pinks, and greens together. So cheery!  I stamped stripes onto the background panel then die-cut it from a stitched scallop rectangle from My Favorite Things.  I placed the panel onto a paper bag, used a border punch on the top, folded it over and tied it with a big shiny red bow.


I'm linking up to the following fun challenges:

{REVERSE CONFETTI} - SFYTT #43
{COLOR THROWDOWN} - ctd #423
{MARKER POP} - Winter #110


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

9 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is darling, Annie! This is one RC stamp set I haven't added to my collection yet, but every time I see it used I think I NEED to order it!!

jamie vanskiver said...

Oh how cute this is!!! LOVE this bag!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fun! Super cute take on the colour challenge!

Amy Rohl said...

Squeee, I love this! Thanks for playing along with this week's CTD!

Broni said...

What a adorable gift bag!!! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown challenge with us this week! Merry Christmas!

Wanda Cullen said...

Absolutely LOVE your bag with so many awesome RC products! So glad you were able to join us at Color Throwdown!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable bag! Such a cute design! Great design too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Jeanne J. said...

OMG is this ever adorable.. I NEED this set now! I love your coloring.. those dotted packages, and the rosy cheeks on your monkey!

~amy~ said...

This is stinkin' ADORABLE!
Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!