Dec 6, 2016

{If KISSES were SNOWFLAKES...}

...I'd send you a BLIZZARD!


I love this sentiment. It's from a Darcie's Heart & Home stamp set called "Snowflake Kisses" and I thought it would pair perfectly with this Wintry snowflake scene I created.

The adorable deer stamp is an older one from The Greeting Farm called "Forest Friends."  I stamped the images in VersaMark ink then heat embossed in white embossing powder. I didn't have a stamp for the ground, so I simply drew my own line with a VersaMarker and embossed it just the same.


I then watercolored everything with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, water, and a paintbrush.  I added a few highlight dots with a white ink gel pen.


To finish it off, I backed it onto a white card base, added some die-cut vellum snowflakes and a few sparkly pink sequins to the middles... and the deer's sweet little nose!


I'm linking up to the following challenges:

{THE GREETING FARM} - December SPARKLE

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

What gorgeous colors!! Such a great technique!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!!!