Dec 23, 2016

{JOY}

This might be my favorite Christmas card I've made to date:


I had an idea in mind when I sat down to make it, and I started putting it together by laying out all of the dies I wanted to use and layering them up.  I then die cut all of the pieces and put it all together.

The only stamped images on this card are the red flowers, which are from Concord & 9th's Wildflower stamp set. I heat embossed them in white on red cardstock and layered them to look like a poinsettia.  All of the other elements are die cuts.


The rest of the dies are from My Favorite Things:  blueprints sets, borders, circles, snowflakes, alphabet.   There are a few dies from CC Designs and Reverse Confetti thrown in as well.  I think it turned out super cute and super festive!


I'm linking up to the current MFT Card Challenge Sketch 312

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

No comments: