Jan 4, 2017

{Best Wishes}


I tried a new-to-me technique on this card... blending Distress Ink over a stencil.  I recently found my stencils while cleaning my craft space (woo!) and decided to use one right away.  I used the Kaisercraft Doily Template/Stencil along with pink and green Distress Inks.  I used the same pink Distress Ink to create the background paper panel, which I then spritzed with water for a bit of extra detail.


I used my new Wavy Scallop Stitches Border dies from Simon Says Stamp along with the 'Best Wishes' sentiment dies from the Cause For Celebration Die-namics by My Favorite Things.  I finished it off with some pink, green, and iridescent sequins.


I'm linking up to the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

7 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

It is beautiful! Such gorgeous colours and blending.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

Wanda Cullen said...

What a gorgeous use of the throwdown colors! Love your fabulous blending technique paired with a stencil! Thanks for joining our challenge this week!

maria f. said...

Really like your big and bold design. Great use of those colors.

Vickie Z said...

Fun card!m love your ink blending! So glad you joined us at CTD!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous!

Amy Rohl said...

Gorgeous blending! Thank you playing along with us at CTD this week!

Desperatehousewife Craft said...

Love love love those colours and superb blending! Your card really caught my eye with the intricate stamp and colours you used.