Jan 27, 2017

{HELLO YOU}


This little gal is from My Favorite Stamp's Pure Innocence line of stamps, she comes with the "Being Cute Is What I Do" stamp set, and she definitely has the cuteness perfected!

I stamped her onto a die cut watercolor paper panel and painted her with Zig Clean Color Real Brush watercolor markers.  I added some highlights and details with a white ink gel pen.


I used the colors from the current MFT Color Challenge to color the stamped image, as well as to create the starry watercolored background.  I also flicked on some gold Glimmer Mist spray and dotted some white ink circles to make it more spacey.  The sentiment stamps are from the MFT Label Maker Sentiment set. The rest of the card is embellished with some die cut stars and a few iridescent sequins.


I'm linking up to the following challenges:

{MARKER POP} - #112 Twinkle Twinkle
{MFT CARD CHALLENGES} - #62 Color Challenge


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

1 comment:

Tracy Freeman said...

She is beautiful and you have coloured her so well, gorgeous card.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X