Jan 18, 2017

{HEY THERE}


I'm loving my new stamps from {NEAT & TANGLED} and had to play with them again today.  This little cutie is from the "Better Together" stamp set.

I stamped the image onto watercolor paper and painted her with Zig Clean Color Real Brush watercolor markers.  I used the same markers to create the watercolor background.  I heat embossed the stars in white onto a die cut watercolor paper panel, then watercolored on top of them to create the night sky.


I die cut a Spellbinders frame and heat embossed it in silver embossing powder.  I backed it with the "Heart Of Gold" Nice & Neat Die, and I think it looks awesome!  I adhered everything to the panel with foam tape adhesive and added a few sequins and white ink dots to finish it off.


I'm linking up to the following challenges:

{MARKER POP} - #112 Twinkle, Twinkle
{CURTAIN CALL} - Icicle Inspiration Photo
{N&T LITTLE TANGLES} - #76 Anything Goes

 


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

5 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card. Love the darling image, the coloring. The background is amazing! Pretty frame. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the sketch!

Barbara Schiassi said...

Pretty card! Love the background under the frame, fabulous idea!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

Jessica Pascarella said...

Such a sweet creation! I love that stamp set! Thanks for playing along with the MarkerPOP challenge!