Jan 19, 2017

{I Choose You VALENTINE} - a Fuse Shaker Tag


I've had my We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool for quite a while now, but this was the first time using it to make a shaker tag... it won't be the last!  It was too much fun and I'm in love with it!

I used the cutest squirrels-hugging-in-a-giant-acorn stamp from the My Favorite Nut stamp set by {Neat & Tangled}.  I stamped the image onto watercolor cardstock and painted the squirrels.  I then stamped it a second time onto patterned paper, added a few watercolor highlights around the edges, fussy-cut it out, and paper-pieced it onto the die-cut acorn.


I then added it to the tag shape.  I used the Fuse tool around the edges of the tag die onto a cut plastic page protector, slipped in the paper tag, added some sequins and seed beads from my stash, then Fused around the top to seal it off.  I punched a hole for the ribbons and flower, and it was finished.


I'm linking up to these fun challenges:

{N&T LITTLE TANGLES} - #76 Anything Goes
{COLOR THROWDOWN} - ctd426 Red, Gray, Kraft
{SIMON SAYS WEDNESDAY} - Anything But A Card

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

4 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Holy...WOW!!! This is stunning!!! Really and truly!! WOW!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute and fun!

Vickie Z said...

Love those sweet squirrels in that nut!! Wonderful paper piecing!! So glad you joined us at CTD!

Gayatri said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the bright red and the acetate pillow box. I LOVE it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything But a Card Challenge. Gayatri xx