Jan 14, 2017

{I Go NUTS For You}


The newest release from {NEAT & TANGLED} is so adorable, I grabbed it as soon as it was available!  This little squirrel, the hearts, and the sentiment are from the new {MY FAVORITE NUT} stamp set.  The awesome geometric heart is from the {HEART OF GOLD} stamp set.


I stamped the images in clear VersaMark ink and heat embossed them with gold embossing powder.  I then watercolors them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush watercolor markers and a paintbrush.  I scribbled the markers onto the background then spritzed it with water to make the colors blend.


I love it.  I hope you do, too!

* * * * *

I'm linking up to the following challenges:

{N&T LITTLE TANGLES} - #76 Anything Goes


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

1 comment:

Aileen Ryan said...

Wonderful card, the heart looks so good with the pinks running out and that cute squirrel is just perfect.