Jan 4, 2017

{Love You ALWAYS}


Another Valentine card using the Puppy Love stamp set from Reverse Confetti.  These puppies are just too adorable!  For this card, I've combined a sketch challenge and a color challenge.


I stamped the pups onto watercolor cardstock and painted them with Zig Clean Color watercolor markers.  I also used a Zig marker and a paintbrush to add the watercolor stripes to the background panel.  The rest of the card is finished with a bunch of Confetti Cuts dies from Reverse Confetti.



I'm linking up to the following challenges:

{REVERSE CONFETTI} - SFYTT #44
{MARKER POP} - #111 Color Challenge


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

So very SWEET!

Kim Hameister said...

I absolutely ♥LOVE♥ your card!! Beautiful!

Jeanne J. said...

Awww these sweet pups are adorable and I love how the arrow draws your eye to the heart with the little paw print. Love this Annie Rose!