Jan 18, 2017

{You'll Be In My Heart}


This Valentine card came together so quickly and I love it!  I followed a sketch challenge and a color challenge of gray, red, and kraft (both listed below) which made it even quicker.


I used a bunch of products from My Favorite Things:  Blueprints 27 & 3, Hearts A Plenty Dienamics, Sentiment Banner Dienamics, Pure Innocence sentiment and tiny heart stamps.

For the background, I blended some Distress Ink in a circle, keeping the color most concentrated right where the main circle would be placed on top, then lighter circles all around.  I spritzed it with some drops of water and flicked on some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in a kraft/gold color.


I heat embossed some tiny white hearts onto gray cardstock and die-cut it with a stitched circle.  I layered the other die-cut elements on top, added a few gold and iridescent sequins to the background, and it was finished!


I'm linking up the these challenges:

{MFT CARD CHALLENGES} - Wed Sketch #316

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous take on the colour challenge!

Lisa H. said...

sweet card! love the background you created. thanks for linking up to CTD!!