Feb 7, 2017

{HELLO} - A Card Trio



I am loving this card set!  I used the 'Better Together' stamp and die set, the 'Heart Of Gold' stamp and matching die, and the 'Sunburst' stamp from NEAT & TANGLED.  These images are just so cute!

I stamped the images onto watercolor cardstock and painted them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush watercolor markers, water, and a paintbrush.  I then used the matching die set to cut them out.


I stamped the Starburst background image onto watercolor paper using dye ink.  I cut two shades of each color with the Heart Of Gold die and layered them together. Then I assembled each card the same way to make a cute matching set:





I'm linking up to the following challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP WEDNESDAY} - Color Of Love Theme

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

6 comments:

Lin said...

What a great design, Annie Rose, I love them! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Eva said...

I love them!!! Beautiful and awesome cards!!! ;)

Shona Chambers said...

OMG these are absolutely gorgeous!! Your colouring skills with the Zigs are spectacular and love the colours you used too. Fantastic idea for the background and you used my favourite heart die. So very glad you shared these with us at Little Tangles!!

experimentswithcardmakingetc said...

Wow! Spectacular cards, Annie! Really amazing coloring, and fantastic layout - and all three look totally adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Tangles challenge!
xx Ashwini

cherry Nelson said...

Hi Annie!! These are the sweetest! On my instagram account? From my end things look find. What do you see that looks funny? Please let me know, thanks, Cherry

Arte Banale said...

Super trio! Fantastic coloring!