Feb 17, 2017

I'm So {LUCKY} You're Mine


I had some of these cardstock colors sitting on my desk from a different project, and when I saw the current My Favorite Things sketch challenge image (linked below), I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I used a faux washi tape die from a Blueprints set to cut out six coordinating cardstock colors.  I used an MFT flower die set for the layered flower, which I heat embossed along the petal edges with gold embossing powder.  I used the same gold powder to emboss the sentiment and the green button.


I stamped a striped background image in Shabby Shutters green Distress Ink going vertically, to make the final image look woven or plaid.  I flicked on some green/gold Glimmer Mist spray to finish it off.


I'm linking up to the following fun challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP WENDESDAY} - Fantastic Florals
{MFT CARD CHALLENGES} - Sketch 320

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Gayatri said...

The gold flower is amazing. I love it. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Fantastic Floral Challenge. Gayatri xx