Mar 7, 2017

{BEST WISHES}


This is my finished card I made with the panel I colored and shared the other day on my Instagram page (@annie.rose.makes.things) for The Daily Marker's 30 Day Coloring Challenge.

I stamped a floral image from Paper Smooches' "BEST BUDS" stamp set multiple times onto smooth cardstock and colored the images with an alcohol marker set in blue/aqua, peach/pink, and light/dark greens.  I filled in the surrounding background with a light gray color.


I added some extra stitching details to the flower centers with a black micron pen and used a white ink gel pen to make dots.  I then cut out the panel with a scallop frame die cut to use on my card.

On top of the panel I layered a square of vellum paper that I embossed with an embossing folder through the Big Shot machine, and added some white ink sketchy lines around the border.  I then used a coral/orange colored panel, also embossed, to hold the sentiment, which was cut from multiple layers of white cardstock and layered for a thicker look (word dies from My Favorite Things).  I then finished it off with a die-cut flower from the same set on top.


I'm linking up to these fun challenges again:

{PAPER SMOOCHES} - March Pantone 2017 GREENERY
{CURTAIN CALL} - March GREEN/PLANT inspiration

 

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

5 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

This is incredibly stunning!!!! I love your background design!!!

Dennice Watts said...

Annie Rose, You're totally nailing the Guest Designer position at Paper Smooches this month. Amazing entries!!! I'm entering the March challenge over the next few days, but have little hope after seeing your beautiful creations, LOL! May the best card win :o) x, Dennice

experimentswithcardmakingetc said...

Oh, it is so beautiful!! Love love love the coloring!! What an awesome job, Annie Rose!!
xx Ashwini

Mary-Anne V said...

This is great...so pretty.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHHHH, Annie! I am jealous of your talent! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card--- love your coloring and the extra little white dots!! FAB all around:) THANKS for joining in the fun for the March challenge! Hope you join in our April SHOWERS challenge <3

ps... sorry I'm late in leaving comments- I didn't realize I was on vacation for the first week of April! LOL!