Mar 17, 2017

{PURR-FECT in Every Way}


I made this rainbow-licious card with Neat & Tangled's "Kitty's Favorite Things" and "Heart Of Gold" stamp and die sets.  I started with the watercolor paper background panel, on which I stamped the heart image and heat embossed in black embossing powder.  I then used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush watercolor markers to ink up the hearts in multiple rainbow colors


I flicked on some diluted white acrylic paint drops and some black shimmer spray splatters. I then used the matching heart die to cut an opening in the panel.  I colored and cut the adorable kitten and placed her into the heart opening, along with the sentiment.


I then finished off the card with matching sequins on each heart, in pinks, yellows, greens, blues, and iridescent colors.


I'm linking up to the following fun challenges:

{N&T LITTLE TANGLES} - #78 Rainbow

Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

4 comments:

Arte Banale said...

Wow! I love it so much! Perfect combination. Background is amazing and heart and sweet cat make it so special and original. Thanks for playing with LTCh.

experimentswithcardmakingetc said...

Beautiful card, Annie! Stamping the heart in black against the colorful background is a fantastic idea and the splatters just elevate it. I love the coloring on the cat too! Thank you so much for joining the Little Tangles challenge!
xx Ashwini

Shona Chambers said...

This is such a cool, eye catching design! Love the die-cut window with the sweet kitty popping thru. And all the black and white splatter against the rainbow colours looks so very cool. So glad you shared this with us at Little Tangles!

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous background and love the sweet kitty.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby