Mar 29, 2017

{You're Tweet}


It's so Springy!  These cute stamps are from a set by Some Odd Girl and they were calling out to me to get inky today.  Super cute and super-fast coloring, too.  This card came together really quickly and I love how it turned out!

I stamped the images onto watercolor paper and watercolored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and paintbrush.  I added a few highlights with a white ink gel pen.  I then used a stencil and some yellow and blue Distress Ink to make a quick background for the main panel to sit on.  I finished it off with some sparkly sequins.


I'm linking up to the following challenges:

{COLOR THROWDOWN} - Yellow Green Blue ctd436



Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute take on the sketch!

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a beautiful spring card (love that subtle honeycomb background)! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

Lisa H. said...

oh my! this is so sweet! love the patterns you added in the background and the darling chickie and bunny. thanks for linking up to CTD!

Vickie Z said...

Set card! So happy you joined us at CTD!

debby4000 said...

Soooo cute.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby