Apr 20, 2017

{LOVE YOU} A Floral One-Layer Card


This was a super-quick card to stamp and color, since it's a one-layer panel card.  I didn't even worry about the images overlapping, since I knew I was going to do some quick, messy watercoloring... it just enhanced the look!

I stamped the images from Concord & 9th's Wildflower stamp set around a die-cut watercolor paper panel to create a frame.  I stamped a simple sentiment in the center, then I watercolored the panel with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, water, and a paintbrush.  I added a few dot highlights with a white ink gel pen and a black Micron pen.

I'm linking up to these fun challenges:

{CURTAIN CALL} - Tulip Inspiration
{WHERE CREATIVITY MEETS C9} - One Layer
{SIMON SAYS STAMP WEDNESDAY} - Showers or Flowers


Thanks for visiting!
Luvs,
Annie Rose

7 comments:

Beth H. said...

Beautiful card!

Lindsey said...

Annie, this is amazing! I really wanted to use this set for the challenge. I love your loose watercolor and these fabulous spring colors. Awesome job! Thanks so much for joining us for our One Layer Challenge at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty take on the inspiration photo!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous mix of flowers and colours!! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call.

Melissa said...

Gasp! I love this card SO much. Beautiful coloring and design! Thank you for joining us in the Where Creativity Meets C9 One Layer Challenge!

Karen B. said...

The vibrancy of your colors is absolutely stunning and I adore your arrangement as well. Thanks for playing along with us at the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Annie. The flowers are so pretty farming the greeting. Pretty colors. Thanks for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.